It what has become an annual event, Eagles quarterback Michael Vick remains one of the NFL's most disliked players, according to Forbes. He took home the honors in 2011, finished third to Ndamukong Suh and Jay Cutler in 2012, and again finds himself in the top spot this year.
Vick was released from prison more than four years ago and by all accounts, he's been a model citizen (the same, however, can't be said for his brother, Marcus). But the public has a long memory, which probably portends bad things for Manti Te'o, too (see below).
Alright, to the list…
NFL's least-liked players
1. Michael Vick (53 percent respondents expressed a dislike for the Eagles' QB)
2. Manti Te'o (48 percent) -- Turns out, fake girlfriends who die from fake cancer don't make for heartwarming underdog stories.
3. Ndamukong Suh (43 percent) -- He'll no doubt try to recapture the "most-disliked" title in 2014.
4. Ben Roethlisberger (40 percent) -- Myriad off-field issues from several years ago won't soon be forgotten.
5. Mark Sanchez (40 percent) -- Even when he's injured for the season people hate him.
8. Tom Brady (25 percent) -- He's married to a supermodel and she makes way more than he does. Of course guys hate him.
9. Carson Palmer (24 percent) -- We're skeptical Palmer's "awareness score" with the public reached 10 percent.
10. Reggie Bush (22 percent) -- Obviously Kim Kardashian's fault.
Survey details, via Forbes: "E-Poll Market Research is a California-based firm whose E-Score measures public opinion of thousands of celebrities based on likeability, awareness, confidence and many other attributes. … The list is based on an E-Poll survey of 1,100 people age 13 and up. We counted only currently active NFL players whose awareness registered a minimum of 10 percent with the public."