Wednesday's NFL schedule release gave us the matchups for the Fantasy playoffs, traditionally Weeks 14-16. We looked at the Top 17 Fantasy quarterbacks and what they'll face when championships are on the line.
Based on Fantasy points allowed to QBs in 2013, Matthew Stafford and Andrew Luck drew the easiest schedules, Peyton Manning the hardest. Of course, you're not shying away from Manning. And many defenses will look a lot different this fall. But Fantasy playoff schedules are worth considering when choosing between similar players.
1. Matthew Stafford: vs. Tampa Bay, vs. Minnesota, at Chicago – 21.4 average Fantasy points allowed.
2. Andrew Luck: at Cleveland, vs. Houston, at Dallas – 21.2
3. Aaron Rodgers: vs. Atlanta, at Buffalo, at Tampa Bay – 20
4. Ben Roethlisberger: at Cincinnati, at Atlanta, vs. Kansas City – 19
5. Jay Cutler: vs. Dallas, vs. New Orleans, vs. Detroit - 18.9
6. Andy Dalton: vs. Pittsburgh, at Cleveland, vs. Denver – 18.8
7. Tony Romo: at Chicago, at Philadelphia, vs. Indianapolis – 18.6
8. Cam Newton: at New Orleans, vs. Tampa Bay, vs. Cleveland – 18.6
9. Nick Foles: vs. Seattle, vs. Dallas, at Washington – 18.5
10. Russell Wilson: at Philadelphia, vs. San Francisco, at Arizona – 18.1
11. Philip Rivers: vs. New England, vs. Denver, at San Francisco – 18
12. Robert Griffin III: vs. St. Louis, at Giants, vs. Philadelphia – 17.9
13. Tom Brady: at San Diego, vs. Miami, at Jets – 17.7
14. Drew Brees: vs. Carolina, at Chicago, vs. Atlanta – 17.7
15. Colin Kaepernick: at Oakland, at Seattle, vs. San Diego – 17.7
16. Matt Ryan: at Green Bay, vs. Pittsburgh, at New Orleans – 17.4
17. Peyton Manning: vs. Buffalo, at San Diego, at Cincinnati – 17.1
Notes: Cutler doesn't leave home during the Fantasy playoffs, which could be good or bad depending on the weather. ... Kaepernick is the only QB who visits Seattle, in Week 15. The Seahawks allowed 10.89 Fantasy points per game to opposing QBs; every other team allowed at least 14. ... Denver hosts Oakland in Week 17, wasting one of Manning's juiciest matchups.