NFL injury updates: Week 15
Here are the notable injuries from Week 15.
Here are the notable injuries from Week 15:
- With a New York Giants secondary already battered and bruised, rookie cornerback Jayron Hosley has left the game with an ankle injury. His return is questionable. UPDATE: Hosley has returned to the game.
- Minnesota Vikings defensive end Brian Robison has a shoulder injury, and his return is questionable.
- Miami Dolphins safety Chris Clemons has a neck injury, and his return is questionable. According to reports, he might have suffered a stinger. Soon after that, Miami cornerback Nolan Carroll left the field while limping. Carroll is questionable to return with a knee injury.
- Giants trainers are looking at guard Chris Snee after he came off the field with an injury. UPDATE: He has a hip injury, and his return is questionable. UPDATE II: Snee has returned to the game.
- Atlanta Falcons safety Chris Hope is being evaluated for a concussion. UPDATE: Hope is back in the game.
- Chicago Bears tackle Jonathan Scott has a hamstring injury, and his return is questionable. According to reports. Scott also battled with a shoulder injury during the week. UPDATE: Scott has returned to the game.
- Washington Redskins linebacker Lorenzo Alexander has a right shoulder injury. His return is questionable.
- Baltimore Ravens receiver Torrey Smith appeared to hit his head on the turf following an incompletion, and he since has returned to the locker room. UPDATE: Smith is out for the day with a concussion. Running back Bernard Pierce also is out with a concussion.
- Giants receiver Victor Cruz is being evaluated by trainers after Chris Hope blasted him in a nasty-looking helmet-to-helmet hit. Hope already had been evaluated for a concussion earlier in the game. UPDATE: A few plays later, Cruz returned to the game.
- Dolphins trainers are evaluating the knee of running back Daniel Thomas .
- New Orleans Saints left tackle Jermon Bushrod has returned to the locker room.
- Redskins tackle Tyler Polumbus is out of the game with a concussion.
- Green Bay Packers tight end Tom Crabtree has a hamstring injury. His return is questionable.
- Detroit Lions cornerback Jacob Lacey appears to have hurt his left knee. His teammates immediately waved for trainers to run out on the field. UPDATE: Officially, Lacey is questionable to return.
- Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Brandon Flowers ran into his teammate, Jalil Brown , and now, Flowers is questionable to return with a chest injury.
- Los Angeles Chargers running back Ryan Mathews has returned to the San Diego locker room. Early indications report he might have a shoulder injury. UPDATE: Mathews won't return with his shoulder injury.
- Oakland Raiders cornerback Phillip Adams is being evaluated for a concussion. His return is questionable.
- Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Emmanuel Sanders has a rib injury. His return is questionable.
John Mara says he's never gotten more emotional mail than the letters fans wrote about Colin...
These 11 players could have a Dwight Freeney-type impact for the right team
Last week, Mark Davis revealed that he had refunded and re-sold about 1,000 tickets
Vick's legacy with the franchise that drafted him remains complicated
Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken, who died during a raid in Somalia, met Brady at Gillette Stadium in...
Cowboys fans will probably disagree with Claiborne's statement