Week 11 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 11 sees the Bears drop the NFC North lead to Green Bay thanks to a loss to the 49ers.
|Green Bay is in the NFC North driver's seat with a tiebreaker advantage over Chicago. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 11
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. New England Patriots (East champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
There's a shakeup in the NFC with the Packers taking over the third spot and Chicago, losers of two straight, now taking the wild-card path.
The Bears have to be careful of another collapse like last year. No Jay Cutler really makes a difference.
The top three-technique prospect in the draft could see his name not called at all
The former Florida football player was expected to be a second-round pick in the NFL Draft
This much is certain: The Browns desperately need a quarterback
The man who signed Romo is happy to see him move on from playing the game
Roger Goodell typically announces all the first-round picks, but he'll make an exception this...
NFL teams find out their schedule on the same day you do