Week 11 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 11 sees the Bears drop the NFC North lead to Green Bay thanks to a loss to the 49ers.
|Green Bay is in the NFC North driver's seat with a tiebreaker advantage over Chicago. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 11
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. New England Patriots (East champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Green Bay Packers (North champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Chicago Bears (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
There's a shakeup in the NFC with the Packers taking over the third spot and Chicago, losers of two straight, now taking the wild-card path.
The Bears have to be careful of another collapse like last year. No Jay Cutler really makes a difference.
The Steelers quarterback is focused on 2017 now
The former 49ers coach admits it was his fault
Johnson talked to Roger Goodell a few times before the rule change on TD celebrations was...
Franchise QBs are the only road to success nowadays; unfortunately, they're impossible to...
The wide receiver isn't in the best shape of his life after a down 2016 season
Colleen Smith joins Jen Welter and Kathryn Smith as women who have held NFL coaching posit...