Week 5 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 5 sees the Packers hanging around, while the Vikings and Cardinals get no love.
|While Percy Harvin and the Vikings are off to a great start, don't expect the wins to continue all season. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 5
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
4. Los Angeles Chargers (West champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
3. Chicago Bears (North champion)
4. Philadelphia Eagles (East champion)
5. Green Bay Packers (wild card No. 1)
6. New York Giants (wild card No. 2)
Where are the Minnesota Vikings ?
At 4-1, they should be in this picture, right? I just don't think it's sustainable.
The Packers are 2-3, and probably will go to 2-4 with a loss at Houston this week, but I still think they are the better team.
Arizona Cardinals is 4-1, but they have major issues on their offensive line, which is why I kept them off the list.
John Schneider has a simple rule: He doesn't like lying to people
Kizer, the former Notre Dame standout, is one of the top QBs in the draft class
Can the Browns get it right? Can the Cowboys and Raiders build dynasties?
The versatile safety/linebacker could slip out of the first round
Ware played the first nine seasons of his NFL career for the Cowboys
The crowd went wild when Waka informed them who was on the phone