Week 8 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 8 sees the inclusion of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, due to the failure of other teams as much as their own talents.
|The Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoffs? Well, somebody's gotta be. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 8
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (North champion)
5. Baltimore Ravens (Wild card No. 1)
6. Miami Dolphins (Wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. Chicago Bears (North champion)
3. New York Giants (East champion)
4. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
5. Green Bay Packers (Wild card No. 1)
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Wild card No. 2)
What are the Bucs doing in there? Hey, somebody has to be the last seed in the NFC.
Do you think it's the Vikings? The Bucs destroyed them, and the Minnesota Vikings schedule is brutal.
Dallas Cowboys ? Yeah, right. Philadelphia Eagles ? No way. So it's Seattle Seahawks or Tampa Bay and, for now, I'll take the Bucs.
Will Garoppolo be Tom Brady's backup in 2017 or will he be dealt Thursday?
Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith and Carson Palmer get youngsters to mentor in Prisco's final...
Plus Jonathan Allen falls further than expected and the Saints double dip in the secondary
Lynch's mother made the revelation during a radio appearance
Jon Robinson has been responsible for five trades since he was hired in January 2016
Four defensive backs are picked in the final five spots of the first round in Rob Rang's final...