Week 9 playoff picture projections
After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs. Week 9 sees the Giants sliding down the seed order after a loss to Pittsburgh.
|The Steelers and Giants remain in the hunt, but Pittsburgh puts a small dent in the champions' armor. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 9
1. Houston Texans (South champion)
2. New England Patriots (East champion)
3. Denver Broncos (West champion)
4. Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card No. 1)
6. Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. Chicago Bears (North champion)
3. San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
4. New York Giants (East champion)
5. Green Bay Packers (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 2)
There isn't a lot of change this week, although the Giants have dropped down in terms of seeding after their loss to the Steelers.
Speaking of the Steelers, watch out for them in the AFC. They are coming on.
As for a team to watch on the outside right now, it's the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They are 4-4 and playing some explosive offense.
Romo played DJ at a charity event and got Ezekiel Elliott on stage for 'O.P.P.'
Kaepernick has spent much of his offseason helping others and now supporters will return the...
Beast Mode led a bicycle parade through his hometown and apparently didn't even have to pe...
The NFL won't punish Revis, who remains on the market as a free agent
The NFL is playing the long game on L.A., but it's taking a serious hit in the short term
The Steelers have drafted 21 players out of USC