5. 49ers: They shut out the Jets on the road and add the dangerous version of wildcat to their bag of tricks.
6. Patriots: Any team that can score 45 points in the second half on the road is dangerous. Tom Brady is operating a balanced attack right now, dropping 247 rushing yards on top of 340 passing yards this week.
7. Eagles: They could easily be 1-3 instead of 3-1, but no reason to apologize for winning. Last week's No. 15 team, the Eagles bounce all over these rankings.
8. Packers: It looks like the Packers offense made some adjustments to the soft coverage's teams were playing and got back to scoring points. The defense did give up 446 passing yards and three touchdowns to Drew Brees, which is alarming.
9. Broncos:Peyton Manning wasn't rusty opening night and he looked like a well-oiled machine this week. The Broncos run game will hurt you as well.
10. Chargers: The Chargers are quietly winning and are a tough out for any team.
11. Bears: The defense is outstanding, Urlacher has enough left to lead them and as long as Cutler throws the short game, they can win.
12. Giants: They should have won their last game but didn't, and too many teams played well enough to move up. The Giants will bounce back quickly with Eli under center
. 13. Bengals: They still don't beat playoff teams but they also don't lose to anyone else. The defense is improving and Andy Dalton has lots of weapons on offense.
14. Vikings: Say what you want, not only are the Vikings 3-1, but they beat the No. 5 Niners the and just handed it to the Lions. Ponder is one cool customer.
15. Seahawks: The Seahawks have to be sick with the fake field goal for a touchdown last week but young teams have to learn. Their defense is still good enough to keep them in every game they play.
16. Steelers: The Steelers had a bye last week but they also have real questions about their defense. They need Polamalu and Harrison back at the very least.
17. Redskins: The Redskins have defensive issues after injuries that have to be solved. The offense led by RG3 will score points and be dangerous all season if the rookie can stay healthy.
18. Cowboys: What a shame they can't put it together as a team. There is plenty of talent on this team.
19. Rams: Jeff Fisher can confuse opposing quarterbacks with his coverage looks. The Rams are playing as well as they possibly can during this rebuilding project.
20. Bills: The Bills were able to put 28 on the Pats defense but their defense gave up 52 to the Pats. For the money the Bills spent on this defense, they expect better.
21. Buccaneers:Josh Freeman looked a little like the QB of 2010. The Bucs play hard but struggle to close out games, which is a trait of young teams.
22. Dolphins:Ryan Tannehill throws for a Dolphins rookie record of 431 yards and has a lot of potential. The Miami run defense is solid and will keep them in enough games that this team moves up again next week.
23. Panthers: I probably have the Panthers too low right now, and as Cam Newton grows, this team will fly up this board.
24. Lions: The Lions rush isn't as effective as it has been in the past, and consequently the secondary gets exposed.
25. Jets: No Darrelle Revis, no chance as they got shut out by the Niners at home.
26. Saints: They are down but not out! Drew Brees will keep this team together until it starts winning.
27. Titans: The Titans could be more effective with Hasselbeck for the short term. Chris Johnson picked it up a bit with the running game, but this team continues to struggle.
28. Jaguars:Blaine Gabbert can't survive six sacks as he did last week, especially when MJD has 38 yards rushing.
29. Colts: What a shame that Coach Pagano has been diagnosed with leukemia. The team will play inspired football and this defense hustles to the ball.
30. Browns: No one can say the Browns don't give great effort. With five rookies starting on offense it is going to take time before they can beat good teams. Brandon Weeden is starting to look like a solid draft pick and is only getting better.
31. Raiders: Peyton Manning dissected this defense last week, and once again Darren McFadden couldn't get the running game going.
32. Chiefs: There is talent on this roster but there are problems too. Too many turnovers last week.