|Welcome to the big dance, Russell Wilson. But now you must prove you're worthy of staying here. (US Presswire)|
Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 6
1. Houston (South champion)
2. Baltimore (North champion)
3. New England (East champion)
4. Denver (West champion)
5. San Diego (wild card No. 1)
6. Pittsburgh (wild card No. 2)
1. Atlanta (South champion)
2. Chicago (North champion)
3. New York Giants (East champion)
4. San Francisco (West champion)
5. Green Bay (wild card No. 1)
6. Seattle (wild card No. 2)
The Seattle Seahawks are in the mix.
That comeback against the Patriots was impressive. Now Russell Wilson has to show he can get it done in a big road game this week at San Francisco.
If not, Seattle will be out next week.