With a couple of days of free-agency moves in the books, it's time for another mock draft, No. 4 for me if you are counting.
There are some changes based on what happened during the open of the free-agent period, but there's a long time to go before teams actually do the drafting. There are more moves to be made and more over-analysis of draft-eligible players.
But here goes Mock 4.
Mock 5 comes next Wednesday.
1. Houston Texans -- Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida: Call me stubborn, but for now I am keeping him in the top spot.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: This is a team that has to fix the pass rush. Even if they get help in free agency, you can never have enough.
5. Oakland Raiders -- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M: They have to do something. There is a huge hole at the quarterback spot.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo: Imagine their defense if they could add this talent to that side of the ball?
10. Detroit Lions -- Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State: They need help outside with their coverage players. Gilbert can provide that.
13. St. Louis Rams -- Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama: They need help on the back end. He would bring range.
18. New York Jets -- Darqueze Denard, CB, Michigan State: Take a look what they have now. There isn't much.
19. Miami Dolphins -- Zack Martin, G-T, Notre Dame: He would be a nice addition to a line that needs a lot of help.
24. Cincinnati Bengals -- Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech: Fuller is on the rise after a nice combine and the Bengals need corner help.
25. San Diego Chargers -- Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State: They have to get better outside in coverage. Roby has speed. He's just inconsistent.
26. Cleveland Browns (From Indianapolis) -- Jason Verett, CB, TCU: They need an upgrade from Buster Skrine, so they try this corner from TCU.
30. San Francisco 49ers -- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU: He can fly and they lack that dimension on their offense.
31. Denver Broncos -- Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State: He would bring much-needed speed to the linebacker group.