The free-agency period is slowing, teams are back focusing on the draft and pro days, so it's time for Mock Draft. No. 5.
After the hectic pace of free agency the past eight days or so, it's time to move some players around. Needs have been filled, priorities have changed.
1. Houston Texans -- Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida: I will keep him here for now. That could change in the coming weeks.
2. St. Louis Rams -- Greg Robinson, T, Auburn: I still think they need to upgrade their line, and this kid has a chance to be special.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: Yes, the Jags added to their line, but can you imagine if they can get him, too?
5. Oakland Raiders -- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M: What else do they have? Unless they sign a veteran, they have to draft one.
6. Atlanta Falcons -- Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo: They are going to a 3-4 and he's a perfect 3-4 outside linebacker.
14. Chicago Bears -- Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama: Nobody they signed in free agency is the long-term answer. They need help in a big way at safety.
16. Dallas Cowboys -- Tim Jernigan, DT, Florida State: I will continue to put him in this spot. It just makes too much sense.
17. Baltimore Ravens -- Zack Martin, G-T, Notre Dame: They need help at right tackle and Martin could also play guard if needed.
18. New York Jets -- Darqueze Dennard, CB. Michgian State: Take a look what they have now. There isn't much.
24. Cincinnati Bengals -- Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech: A young corner is a must. Fuller is big and athletic.
25. San Diego Chargers -- Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State: I will keep him here for now. They need a young corner.
26. Cleveland Browns (From Indianapolis) -- Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State: They get a big, red-zone target to go with Josh Gordon.
30. San Francisco 49ers -- Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State: They need to get some speed added to that passing game.
31. Denver Broncos -- Ryan Shazier, LB Ohio State: They need to get help at linebacker, one of the positions they have addressed.
32. Seattle Seahawks -- Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame: They like versatility in their linemen and he can provide that.