Editor's note: After each week of the NFL regular season, Pete Prisco will update his predictions for which teams will make the playoffs, ranked in order by seed.
Playoff picture projections: Week 16
1. y- Houston Texans (South champion)
2. y- Denver Broncos (West champion)
3. y- New England Patriots (East champion)
4. y- Baltimore Ravens (North champion)
5. x- Indianapolis Colts (wild card No. 1)
6. x- Cincinnati Bengals (wild card No. 2)
1. *- Atlanta Falcons (South champion)
2. y- Green Bay Packers (North champion)
3. x- San Francisco 49ers (West champion)
4. Dallas Cowboys (East champion)
5. x- Seattle Seahawks (wild card No. 1)
6. Washington Redskins (wild card No. 2)
x-clinched playoff berth
y-denotes division winner
z-denotes first-round bye
*-clinched home-field advantage
Yes, I think the Cowboys beat the Redskins.
That's why they are in the fourth seed. But the Redskins will still get into the playoffs when the Lions upset the Bears in Detroit.