Last weekend, Packers T David Bakhtiari and Saints CB Keenan Lewis suffered concussions, and both players subsequently violated the league's concussion protocol, according to the AP.
Over a wild Wild Card Weekend, the Colts rallied and found a star, the Chargers are the new ground and pound and we shout out some stellar calls.
A report from FOX's Pam Oliver suggests that David Bakhtiari was able to force his way back onto the field while being evaluated on the sideline for a concussion Sunday in Green Bay.
Drew Brees in the colts, Aaron Rodgers vs. the 49ers' secondary are among the things that intrigue me this weekend in the NFL.
I picked the Bengals to win it all back in August. As we ready for the playoffs, I am sticking with that pick.
Kirwan: Julius Thomas is the first surprise of Week 1 but there will be plenty more. Some storylines to watch: How defenses dissect the read-option and how rookie coaches do against old vets.
NFL teams have spent a lot of time on read-otpion defenses this summer, and the consensus is that quarterbacks are about to be hit a lot more.
With a guy like Aaron Rodgers leading the -- ahem -- pack, Green Bay will always be formidable. But will the secondary improve? Here's a preview of the Packers' season.
If you saw the blimpie photo of Eddie Lacy, it's not the real picture. The rookie gives an already potent Pack 'O' missing ground punch.
Preseason roundup from Saturday night where we wonder who's protecting Peyton Manning, hop on the Giovani Bernard bandwagon, talk about Larry Fitzgerald and give Mark Sanchez the starting job.

Biggest Stories

Latest

CBSSports.com Shop

adidas Oklahoma City Thunder 2014 Division Champions Locker Room T-Shirt

NBA Playoffs
Get your gear today!
Shop Now