Andrew Wiggins has yet to make a college decision -- but which team would see the biggest boost with Wiggins in the fold?
James Michael McAdoo watched his NBA draft stock fall this season, and the 6-foot-9 forward has decided to return to North Carolina for his junior season.
While North Carolina continues to wait for a decision from James Michael McAdoo, the Tar Heels did suffer an early-entry blow late Monday night. Swingman Reggie Bullock is heading to the NBA, the school announced on Tuesday.
Here is a look at 10 teams that were bounced early this year but could take the next step next season in the NCAA tournament.
North Carolina has won five in a row, although the Tar Heels needed to make major changes to start winning.
Roy Williams was frustrated after his team was dominated in the first 20 minutes at NC State. Then came a shellacking at Miami -- and the North Carolina head man decided to make a move. Small ball has worked in Chapel Hill.
Just another game. Try telling that to anyone involved in the rivalry. North Carolina came in unranked and on the proverbial NCAA bubble, but the Tar Heels gave Duke everything it could handle on its home floor. The Blue Devils came out on top, but desperately miss senior Ryan Kelly.
Miami made enough 3-pointers early (and late) to create a score so lopsided that the outcome of this ACC showdown was never really in doubt. But the play of the afternoon actually originated from inside the arc.
North Carolina isn't much fun to watch these days. They are coming off a loss down in Raleigh against NC State and playing down the road from me in Boston. But I'm taking a pass on seeing Roy Williams' team -- because it'll be more fun to see Marshall Henderson take on Kentucky from my couch.
No. 1 Duke pulled away in the second half to beat Santa Clara. North Carolina picked up a quality win over No. 20 UNLV in Chapel Hill.

Biggest Stories

Latest

CBSSports.com Shop

adidas Oklahoma City Thunder 2014 Division Champions Locker Room T-Shirt

NBA Playoffs
Get your gear today!
Shop Now