Play Fantasy Use your Fantasy skills to win Cash Prizes. Join or start a league today. Play Now
While QB Eli Manning may get most of the credit, the Giants' talented defensive line has played a critical role in winning two of the last six Super Bowls. Developing the former Aggies' star could put the Giants in the familiar position of competing for another title soon.
Strong value and schematic fits were the story for most of the NFC East clubs with the Eagles getting high marks for relying on Chip Kelly's first-hand knowledge of the Pac-12 Conference.
Teams swinging for the fences in the first round often come up empty, but a more measured, logical approach often results in better players drafted in later rounds. No one did that better Friday night than last year's Super Bowl opponents. Which other teams fared well in rounds two and three?
While the Chiefs stand pat with Luke Joeckel, the Eagles make a big splash in Clark Judge's latest NFL mock draft. Chip Kelly tabs Geno Smith to be the heir to Mike Vick under center.
Tackles top of this draft, but the Eagles are so smitten with Geno Smith (Jeff Lurie attended Smith's Pro Day), they take the QB at No. 4.
Philadelphia added veteran Connor Barwin to its defense. The Eagles further bolstering the pass rush by using the No. 4 pick on Oregon OLB Dion Jordan.
People tell me I'm crazy to keep Texas A&M's Luke Joeckel as the Chiefs' first pick. I tell them that Kansas City just released Eric Winston, and I know, he's a right tackle. I also know coach Andy Reid learned the hard way that you can never have enough offensive linemen.
Free agency will definitely shuffle the deck. But Pat Kirwan turns some inside chats into his third in a series of mock drafts.
Hauling in passes from former Heisman winner Troy Smith, tight end Jake Stoneburner was the most impressive athlete at the Ohio State Pro Day but he wasn't the only one...
Who says there isn't great talent in this draft? Pete Prisco says there's some future stars and lists his top 32 players heading into the combine.

Biggest Stories

Latest

CBSSports.com Shop

Mens Baltimore Orioles Majestic Charcoal 2014 AL East Division Champions Locker Room T-Shirt

MLB Division Champs Gear
Get your team today
Shop Now