Play Fantasy Use your Fantasy skills to win Cash Prizes. Join or start a league today. Play Now
There's no way to make sense of what's happening right now with North Carolina, which is playing short-handed and winning as many improbable games as it's losing unlikely ones.
North Carolina spent last Sunday as college basketball's biggest loser, then spent this Sunday as college basketball's biggest winner. It's one of the great things about this sport -- watching teams adapt and make people reconsider everything they thought they knew.
Jon Rothstein offers up his thoughts on the action of the week to date, and the games his antennae will be up for this weekend.
We had early basketball and late basketball. Upsets and expected wins. Not a thrilling day, but definitely a few notables. Come on inside.
You can put them in those iconic blue uniforms, let them walk out of the home locker room at the Dean Smith Center, and even give them a Hall of Fame coach with two national titles on his resume. But that alone won't make North Carolina very good. If you didn't realize it before, surely you realize it now -- after Sunday's home loss to Belmont.
When will we know if/when either of these important players will be able to suit up for UNC? That remains entirely unclear.
The college basketball season has tipped. Here are 68 things I'm looking forward to watching. That's one thing for each team that'll participate in March Madness.
North Carolina will open its season, as expected, without the services of P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald, the school confirmed to CBSSports.com on Thursday.
We are now just days away from the start of college basketball's regular season, and I realize you're probably so distracted by football that you haven't had a chance to comb through everybody's schedules to figure out when and where the best non-conference games will be played. No worries. That's why I'm here.
It's been a very long offseason for UNC and its saga with P.J. Hairston. The coach said over the weekend that a verdict is coming by Nov. 8.

Biggest Stories

Latest

CBSSports.com Shop

Mens Baltimore Orioles Majestic Charcoal 2014 AL East Division Champions Locker Room T-Shirt

MLB Division Champs Gear
Get your team today
Shop Now