Nothing seemed to break for the Chargers in 2015, but Jamey Eisenberg says there's still a lot to like about the San Diego offense for Fantasy.
Paxton Lynch to the Broncos will get all of the attention but it was another team out west that earned my top grade.
Versatility is so important in today's NFL game, which is why Maryland's Sean Davis is the captain of this year's Better-Than Team, my annual team made up of players I like better than the scouts.
Ole Miss left tackle Laremy Tunsil and Notre Dame's Ronnie Stanley lead an impressive batch of offensive tackle prospects in the 2016 NFL Draft. Need a guard or center? Better act early.
Projected early round picks Myles Jack, Kendall Fuller and Max Tuerk among the prospects whose knee injuries (and subsequent surgeries) will keep them sidelined for many of the athletic tests conducted during next week's scouting combine.
Stuck in quarterback purgatory with Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallett, Houston will be searching for a young passer to develop and that quarterback might be Connor Cook.
Detroit is the only NFL team yet to record a win on the season, making the Lions the early favorite to pick first overall and have a chance to add the Ohio State pass rusher
The team that Steve Sarkisian left in Seattle punished the No. 17 USC Trojans, controlling the line of scrimmage and intercepting Heisman candidate and future NFL pick Cody Kessler twice in a stunning 17-12 upset Thursday night. A breakout performance from Feeney, the Huskies speedy senior outside linebacker, was key in Chris Petersen's first signature win at Washington.
Interior defensive linemen are the most represented position in this mock draft, led by Mississippi's Robert Nkemdiche in the top-five selections.
Still searching for long term answers at the position, the Browns and Texans invest top-10 picks in QBs in 2016.

Biggest Stories

Latest

CBSSports Shop