Will Brock Osweiler deliver? Can Jimmy Garoppolo float the Pats? Who starts in Denver and San Fran?
Nothing seemed to break for the Chargers in 2015, but Jamey Eisenberg says there's still a lot to like about the San Diego offense for Fantasy.
Paxton Lynch to the Broncos will get all of the attention but it was another team out west that earned my top grade.
Versatility is so important in today's NFL game, which is why Maryland's Sean Davis is the captain of this year's Better-Than Team, my annual team made up of players I like better than the scouts.
Ole Miss left tackle Laremy Tunsil and Notre Dame's Ronnie Stanley lead an impressive batch of offensive tackle prospects in the 2016 NFL Draft. Need a guard or center? Better act early.
Projected early round picks Myles Jack, Kendall Fuller and Max Tuerk among the prospects whose knee injuries (and subsequent surgeries) will keep them sidelined for many of the athletic tests conducted during next week's scouting combine.

Biggest Stories

CBSSports Shop

Men's Majestic Navy Cleveland Indians 2016 American League Champions Locker Room T-Shirt

Cleveland 2016 ALCS Champs Gear
Get yours today!
Shop Now