Play Fantasy Use your Fantasy skills to win Cash Prizes. Join or start a league today. Play Now
Florida got out to a big lead in the first half against Kansas, and then held off some late runs from the Jayhawks.
After a quiet Monday, we're back on Tuesday with a top-20 matchup and Kentucky looking to bounce back against a good Boise State team.
Now at nearly 425 players, here is the most recent version of the 2013 transfer list. Bookmark this link -- as it'll continue to be updated.
Here's everything else you need to know from college basketball's Saturday night. If you're looking for what happened in the first half of the day, be sure to read up in Afternoon Delight.
Here's everything you need to know from college basketball's Thursday night, including video of Northern Arizona senior guard Mike Dunn hitting a game-winner. And Michael Snaer of FSU hitting one as well.
Thursday might not be able to match Wednesday, in terms of upsets and surprising results. But there are bound to be some highlights late into the night.
Good Friday morning to you. I make it a point to send out this notice once a week. If you've got a good link, tip, nugget, anything, you can find my Twitter address at the bottom of this post. You can also email me at matt.norlander@cbsinteractive.com.
Several teams needed to make statements on Thursday, and a few succeeded. Meanwhile, Illinois continues its fall.
It's a light slate, but there are definitely some storylines to keep an eye on.

Biggest Stories

Latest

CBSSports.com Shop

Russell Wilson Seattle Seahawks Nike Platinum Jersey

Nike Platinum Collection
Get your team today
Shop Now