2018 NCAA Tournament: Live updates, scores from March Madness' second-round games
The second round of the NCAA Tournament continues Sunday
Bracket Busted? Start fresh each round and compete for your chance to win a trip to the 2019 Final Four. Play Round-by-Round now.
We're halfway to the Sweet 16. Eight teams advanced Saturday to the Regional Semifinals of the NCAA Tournament and on Sunday, the second round continues and eight teams will join Kentucky, Loyola-Chicago, Gonzaga, Michigan, Villanova, Texas Tech, Kansas and Duke.
You can follow all of the action during March Madness for a reason, and we've got you covered with updates from all of Saturday's games.
Second round: Sunday, March 18
- No. 2 Purdue 76, No. 10 Butler 73
- No. 11 Syracuse 55, No. 3 Michigan State 53
- No. 7 Texas A&M 86, No. 2 North Carolina 65
- No. 7 Nevada 75, No. 2 Cincinnati 73
- 7:10 p.m. -- No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 5 Clemson (TBS)
- Approx. 7:45 p.m. -- No. 9 Kansas St. vs. No. 16 UMBC (truTV)
- Approx. 8:40 p.m. -- No. 1 Xavier vs. No. 9 Florida St. (TNT)
- Approx. 9:40 p.m. -- No. 5 West Virginia vs. No. 13 Marshall (TBS)
You can follow along with all of Sunday's action here in our LIVE blog.
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander also discuss the Memphis-Kentucky recruiting battle for James...
The Cavaliers got a massive boost with Hunter's decision to stay in Charlottesville
If Azubuike leaves for good, Kansas will lose all five of its 2017-18 starters
The 2017-18 NCAA Tournament has concluded, but coaches are still being hired in new places
Why Kentucky and Memphis’ pursuit of James Wiseman is the most fascinating recruiting fight...
Things could be getting ugly for the former Huskies star and coach, who was fired in March