Arizona vs. New Mexico: Picks, odds, live stream, watch college basketball online
The Wildcats, once written off after a three game skid, appear poised to enter Pac-12 play with momentum
Arizona looked dead in the water a mere weeks ago after a three-game skid in the Bahamas jolted the Wildcats from No. 2 in the rankings to completely off the map. But Sean Miller's team is back on the radar with four consecutive wins, including two over KenPom top 40 teams.
The Wildcats have a ton of momentum on their side as they enter the weekend with a tough matchup against New Mexico looming on Saturday. The Lobos, despite a 3-7 record, are a pesky out at home and get to welcome in a top-25 team into The Pit for the first time all season.
- When: Saturday, 8:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Dreamstyle Arena in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- TV: CBS Sports Network (channel finder)
- Streaming: Authenticate through your cable provider in the CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via KenPom: Arizona -13
- Prediction: The Pit is a tough place to play in any season, and even so in a down one. For that reason alone, I'm picking the Lobos to cover the spread and keep it within 13, but Zona wins fairly comfortably here. Pick: New Mexico +13
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss the reigning national champs -- plus the Big Ten and...
Georgetown headlines an eight-team field at the Jamaica Classic
What makes Zion a super NBA draft prospect, and what has he done well through three games
The Fighting Irish, the reigning national champions, face a ranked opponent on the road
The Buckeyes are rolling once again after being doubted in the preseason
Hurley is quickly helping UConn gain back its respectability early on in his tenure