Arizona vs. New Mexico: Picks, odds, live stream, watch college basketball online
The Wildcats, once written off after a three game skid, appear poised to enter Pac-12 play with momentum
Arizona looked dead in the water a mere weeks ago after a three-game skid in the Bahamas jolted the Wildcats from No. 2 in the rankings to completely off the map. But Sean Miller's team is back on the radar with four consecutive wins, including two over KenPom top 40 teams.
The Wildcats have a ton of momentum on their side as they enter the weekend with a tough matchup against New Mexico looming on Saturday. The Lobos, despite a 3-7 record, are a pesky out at home and get to welcome in a top-25 team into The Pit for the first time all season.
- When: Saturday, 8:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Dreamstyle Arena in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- TV: CBS Sports Network (channel finder)
- Streaming: Authenticate through your cable provider in the CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via KenPom: Arizona -13
- Prediction: The Pit is a tough place to play in any season, and even so in a down one. For that reason alone, I'm picking the Lobos to cover the spread and keep it within 13, but Zona wins fairly comfortably here. Pick: New Mexico +13
Detroit, Delaware State and Chicago State have been without a permanent person in charge of...
Villanova, which is expected to lose four starters, is No. 7.
Reigning national champion Villanova slips in our early Top 25 (and 1) rankings
Zenger was hired in early 2011, and while the basketball program has continued to thrive, football...
We're about to get our first look at a couple of mysterious prospects, plus a reintroduction...
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander also discuss Donte DiVincenzo's great day at the combine that...