Loyola Chicago @ Bradley
Current Records: Loyola Chicago 18-4; Bradley 13-11
What to Know
The Bradley Braves are 4-12 against the Loyola Chicago Ramblers since January of 2016, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit on Wednesday. Bradley and Loyola Chicago will face off in a Missouri Valley battle at 9 p.m. ET at Carver Arena. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
Everything came up roses for the Braves on the road against the Evansville Aces on Saturday as the team secured a 76-41 victory. Bradley's forward Ari Boya filled up the stat sheet, dropping a double-double on 14 rebounds and ten points.
Meanwhile, Loyola Chicago was able to grind out a solid win over the Missouri State Bears on Sunday, winning 71-62. Four players on Loyola Chicago scored in the double digits: guard Lucas Williamson (19), guard Tate Hall (13), forward Aher Uguak (12), and guard Braden Norris (10).
Bradley is expected to lose this next one by 4.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 5-2 against the spread when expected to lose.
The wins brought the Braves up to 13-11 and the Ramblers to 18-4. A pair of stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Bradley have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 39.40%, which places them 21st in college basketball. But Loyola Chicago enters the game with a 48.50% field goal percentage, good for 16th best in college basketball. These opposing strengths should make for an exciting matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Carver Arena -- Peoria, Illinois
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $23.92
The Ramblers are a 4.5-point favorite against the Braves, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Ramblers as a 3.5-point favorite.
Loyola Chicago have won 12 out of their last 16 games against Bradley.
- Jan 08, 2022 - Loyola Chicago 78 vs. Bradley 71
- Jan 25, 2021 - Loyola Chicago 65 vs. Bradley 58
- Jan 24, 2021 - Loyola Chicago 69 vs. Bradley 56
- Feb 29, 2020 - Loyola Chicago 67 vs. Bradley 66
- Feb 01, 2020 - Loyola Chicago 62 vs. Bradley 51
- Mar 09, 2019 - Bradley 53 vs. Loyola Chicago 51
- Mar 02, 2019 - Loyola Chicago 81 vs. Bradley 68
- Feb 13, 2019 - Bradley 61 vs. Loyola Chicago 54
- Mar 03, 2018 - Loyola Chicago 62 vs. Bradley 54
- Jan 31, 2018 - Bradley 69 vs. Loyola Chicago 67
- Jan 13, 2018 - Loyola Chicago 81 vs. Bradley 65
- Jan 25, 2017 - Loyola Chicago 70 vs. Bradley 50
- Jan 07, 2017 - Loyola Chicago 78 vs. Bradley 62
- Mar 03, 2016 - Loyola Chicago 74 vs. Bradley 66
- Feb 10, 2016 - Loyola Chicago 54 vs. Bradley 43
- Jan 13, 2016 - Bradley 54 vs. Loyola Chicago 53
Injury Report for BradleyNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Loyola Chicago
- Marquise Kennedy: Game-Time Decision (Knee)