College basketball games to watch this weekend on CBS Sports Network: Schedule, live stream, tip times, how to watch
A look at what to watch this week in college hoops on CBS Sports Network
This weekend has much in store for college hoops heads. Between regular season conference races coming to a close and postseason conference tournaments getting underway, there will be plenty enough basketball to acclimate and pace yourself for the most splendid time of the season: March Madness.
As teams scramble to pad NCAA Tournament resumes -- or simply to get into the Big Dance -- here's all the games you need to know this weekend on CBS Sports Network:
College basketball on CBS Sports Network
- Akron at Kent State, 6:30 p.m.
- Women: A-10 tournament semifinal, 11 a.m.
- Women: A-10 Tournament semifinal, 1:30 p.m.
- Missouri Valley Tournament semifinal: Loyola-Chicago vs. Bradley, 3:30 p.m.
- Missouri Valley Tournament semifinal, 6 p.m.
- Wichita St at Tulane, 8:30 p.m.
- San Diego St at Nevada, 10:30 p.m.
- Patriot League Tournament semifinal, 12 p.m.
- Patriot League Tournament semifinal, 2 p.m.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
UNC's recruiting has drastically improved since that NCAA cloud has lifted
Who's moving up and down the Top 100 Big Board of NBA Draft prospects
Anthony, the top unsigned player in the Class of 2019, picked the Tar Heels over Oregon
The oft-injured KU big man will be back for one more year after an injury cut short his 2018-19...
The Blue Devils extended their lead atop the 2019 rankings by landing another top-30 prospect...
A look at the underclassmen who have already declared for this summer's NBA Draft