Eye on College Basketball Podcast: Cuse on top, Wisconsin and Pitt not
Gary Parrish, Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello talk about Syracuse-Duke, the struggles of Wisconsin and Oklahoma State, Pitt's inability to beat quality opponents, how all of the schools ranked 15th to 40th are basically the same, and much, much more.
I sat down Monday with my colleagues Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- Why is Norlander so sad and lonely at a bar in LA?
- How awesome was it to be inside the Carrier Dome for Syracuse-Duke?
- Is it actually the proper approach for the Blue Devils to shoot lots of 3-pointers?
- Where are we on the Wichita State/undefeated talk?
- How much will Brandon Ashley's injury affect Arizona?
- Are the Wildcats still going to be a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament?
- What's up with Sam Dekker and Wisconsin?
- What's up with Marcus Smart and Oklahoma State?
- (Did OSU's Stevie Clark really urinate out of a window?)
- What's up with Pittsburgh losing every time it plays a good team?
Beyond all that, we got into a discussion about how the 4 seeds of the NCAA tournament won't look much different than the 9 seeds. And we finished this entire podcast without mentioning Andrew Wiggins once, which is a first, I believe.
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Howard scoring sensation R.J. Cole is our Freshman of the Week
How the late Andrew Smith inspired change and helped save a child
Matt Norlander is on a 14-10 run in college basketball picks and shares his best bets for...
Calipari threw major shade at Duke and the coaching staff's recruiting pitch
Brown is the No. 2 center in the Class of 2018 and a big get for the Bruins
The Sooners are on a two-game losing streak but still rising on one AP ballot