Eye on College Basketball Podcast: Kentucky-Louisville fallout and more
Gary Parrish, Jeff Borzello and Matt Norlander talk about the Cats' victory vs. the Cardinals, Mitch McGary's injury and Wichita State's aggressive scheduling in the latest podcast.
I sat down early Monday with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- How bad does Mitch McGary's injury hurt Michigan?
- How bad does Mitch McGary's injury hurt Mitch McGary's draft stock?
- Is this a lesson that projected lottery picks should turn pro when they can?
- And how much of McGary's stock was tied to Trey Burke?
- Is everything cool at Kentucky after this weekend's win over Louisville?
- Should we be concerned about Louisville?
- Is Wichita State's seed tied to Alabama, Tennessee and BYU?
- Should Gregg Marshall be rewarded for at least trying to schedule aggressively?
- Is this the best team Syracuse has had since the 2003 title team?
- And just how good is Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis?
Beyond that, we got into some baby talk because this is, far as anybody knows, the first college basketball podcast to ever originate from a maternity ward. (I haven't slept for longer than 45 minutes at a time in three days. That's not fun.)
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
The Big Ten Tournament is a week earlier than usual, so the regular-season schedule may look...
Arizona, Grand Canyon and Tulane are also in Barcelona and have reported to be accounted for...
The Kansas forward is no longer accused of walking out on an $88 tab
Cavaliers basketball coach tapes statement on behalf of his university and his city
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss all things Marvin Bagley and his immediate future
Which version of Grayson Allen will show up for Duke and other questions for every ranked...