Eye on College Basketball Podcast: KU cruising, Kevin Ollie's ejection
Gary Parrish is back with the Eye on College Basketball podcast. His guest today is Matt Norlander. They get into all of the relevant topics of college basketball -- from Kansas to Indiana to the balance at the top of the American Athletic Conference, and more.
I sat down Monday morning with Matt Norlander to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues in the sport. Among them:
- Where is Jeff Borzello?
- How did KU beat OSU without much from its top two scorers?
- Are we still judging Andrew Wiggins after every single game?
- When will Wichita State lose a game?
- Is Gregg Marshall at WSU for the long haul?
- Should Kevin Ollie have been ejected this weekend?
- How balanced at the top is the American Athletic Conference?
- What's wrong with Iowa State? Wisconsin? Ohio State? Indiana?
- What's right with Michigan?
Beyond all that, we got into a conversation about why schools like Wichita State are better positioned than ever to keep their successful coaches. (Hint: The reason is money.)
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Vegas legend Kenny White has nailed 3 straight UNC picks and just made a play for Monday's...
Josh Nagel has almost two decades of handicapping experience and locked in a play for Monday's...
The Wildcats stumbled to an 0-2 record this week and fell out of the top 25
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander also get into Trae Young's 48 points on 39 shots at Oklahoma...
The Wildcats had been ranked for 68 consecutive weeks
The Wildcats and Sooners have lost their last two games and drop in Jerry Palm's latest br...