Eye on College Basketball Podcast: March from an NBA perspective
Gary Parrish and DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony discuss college basketball players as NBA prospects -- everybody from Doug McDermott to Joel Embiid to Andrew Wiggins to Jabari Parker to Kentucky's heralded recruiting class headlined by Julius Randle.
- How good will Doug McDermott be at the NBA level?
- Has dominating the Big East helped his so-called stock?
- Will Joel Embiid's back injury scare away some franchises?
- Is there really a chance Embiid returns to Kansas for another year?
- Has Andrew Wiggins quieted his skeptics?
- Could Jabari Parker go get 15 points in an NBA game tonight?
- Has he benefitted from playing at Duke and for Mike Krzyzewski?
- What's been wrong with Kentucky?
- Is the problem really youth? Or is it a roster pieced together poorly?
On that last note, I asked Jonathan how much better Kentucky would be if it just traded Andrew Harrison for Tyler Ennis. In other words, the Wildcats would still be just as young. But wouldn't they be so much better? And, if so, doesn't that blow away the theory that UK is just too young to win big?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Calipari threw major shade at Duke and the coaching staff's recruiting pitch
Brown is the No. 2 center in the Class of 2018 and a big get for the Bruins
The Sooners are on a two-game losing streak but still rising on one AP ballot
Vegas legend Kenny White has nailed 3 straight UNC picks and just made a play for Monday's...
Josh Nagel has almost two decades of handicapping experience and locked in a play for Monday's...
The Wildcats stumbled to an 0-2 record this week and fell out of the top 25