Eye on College Basketball Podcast: Sideline antics need to stop
Gary Parrish and the guys get into it over Syracuse-Duke and discuss Jim Boeheim's outburst and ejection plus much more.
I sat down late Sunday -- after all of the weekend games were done -- with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss issues in the sport. Among them:
- What happened with Jim Boeheim Saturday night?
- Was the charge really a charge?
- Should he have been ejected?
- Was C.J. Fair right to question the Hall of Fame coach?
- Did Mike Krzyzewski really defend Boeheim's antics?
- Is there a scenario under which Syracuse doesn't get a No. 1 seed?
- Wichita State isn't losing before the NCAA tournament, is it?
- Is Louisville headed for a third straight Final Four?
- What happened to all of the people calling Andrew Wiggins overrated?
- Is Pitt on the bubble?
- What about Gonzaga?
Beyond all that, we spent some time on Michigan State. Will the Spartans ever be healthy? Is it time to start adjusting our expectations for a team that's gone 5-5 in its past 10?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Indiana's Archie Miller and Mizzou's Cuonzo Martin have been killing it on the recruiting...
Duke's much-anticipated Allen-Duval connection is off to a hot start already
It'll be Miller vs. Miller if the Hoosiers and Wildcats can finalize the proposed series
Wisconsin's Ethan Happ has made only two jumpers in his career, but is adding a long-range...
The deal is part of long-awaited $2.64 billion contract; CBS' hoops-only commitment runs through...
If Wichita State guard Landry Shamet has a breakout season, he could leave early for the N...