Florida State @ Georgia Tech
Current Records: Florida State 13-5; Georgia Tech 8-10
What to Know
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets won both of their matches against the Florida State Seminoles last season (76-65 and 80-75) and are aiming for the same result on Wednesday. Georgia Tech will play host again and welcome FSU to McCamish Pavilion, where tip-off is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
The Yellow Jackets simply couldn't be stopped on Sunday, as they easily beat the Clayton State Lakers at home 103-53.
Meanwhile, the Seminoles escaped with a win on Saturday against the Miami (Fla.) Hurricanes by the margin of a single free throw, 61-60. FSU's guard Anthony Polite filled up the stat sheet, picking up 15 points along with seven rebounds.
Georgia Tech is expected to lose this next one by 5.5. At 2-8-1 against the spread at home, they are no cash cow. That said, FSU isn't so hot on the road, where they are 2-4.
The wins brought the Yellow Jackets up to 8-10 and FSU to 13-5. Georgia Tech is 4-3 after wins this season, FSU 9-3.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: McCamish Pavilion -- Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: ACC Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $19.00
The Seminoles are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Yellow Jackets, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Seminoles as a 4.5-point favorite.
Florida State have won five out of their last nine games against Georgia Tech.
- Mar 13, 2021 - Georgia Tech 80 vs. Florida State 75
- Jan 30, 2021 - Georgia Tech 76 vs. Florida State 65
- Dec 15, 2020 - Florida State 74 vs. Georgia Tech 61
- Dec 31, 2019 - Florida State 70 vs. Georgia Tech 58
- Feb 16, 2019 - Florida State 69 vs. Georgia Tech 47
- Feb 02, 2019 - Florida State 59 vs. Georgia Tech 49
- Jan 24, 2018 - Florida State 88 vs. Georgia Tech 77
- Jan 25, 2017 - Georgia Tech 78 vs. Florida State 56
- Feb 17, 2016 - Georgia Tech 86 vs. Florida State 80
Injury Report for Georgia Tech
- Tristan Maxwell: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
- Bubba Parham: Out for the Season (Knee)