How to watch Florida vs. Ole Miss: TV, streaming online, predictions, line, pick
The streaking Gators put their unblemished SEC record on the line on the road against Mississippi
The Florida Gators (12-4) put their perfect 4-0 SEC record on the line Saturday as they travel to Ole Miss to take on the Rebels in Oxford, Mississippi. After an up and down 6-4 start that included wins over Gonzaga and Cincinnati, and close losses to Duke and Loyola-Chicago, the Gators have won six straight and are one of only two teams with unblemished SEC records.
Ole Miss, meanwhile, has seen its ups and downs linger from non-conference play into SEC play. The Rebels (9-7) are 2-2 in league play, and enter Saturday with fresh wounds after letting a double-digit lead over No. 22 Auburn slip away.
- When: Saturday, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: The Pavilion at Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi
- TV: CBS
- Streaming: CBSSports.com | CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via SportsLine: Florida -4
- Prediction: Even on the road in a tough environment, I like the Gators to win and cover the spread. Mike White's backcourt is one of the tops in the SEC and, perhaps the country. So give me the Gators -- who are now 4-0 in league play -- to chomp down and win comfortably. Pick: Florida -4
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander also touch on the end of Sunday's Arkansas-Indiana game
Is Gonzaga or Auburn (or somebody else) the biggest hurdle in the Blue Devils' path?
Georgetown headlines an eight-team field at the Jamaica Classic
The reigning national champions are 2-2 with home losses to Michigan and Furman
The Paladins are off to their most impressive start, arguably, in school history; Nova, meanwhile,...
The Bruins are off to a 3-0 start