North Florida @ Kennesaw State
Current Records: North Florida 7-18; Kennesaw State 11-13
What to Know
An Atlantic Sun battle is on tap between the North Florida Ospreys and the Kennesaw State Owls at 5:30 p.m. ET Saturday at KSU Convocation Center. The odds don't look promising for North Florida, but the bigger the opponent is, the harder they fall.
The Ospreys were close but no cigar on Wednesday as they fell 73-70 to the Bellarmine Knights.
Meanwhile, the Cent. Arkansas Bears typically have all the answers at home, but on Wednesday Kennesaw State proved too difficult a challenge. The Owls took down Cent. Arkansas 83-72.
North Florida is now 7-18 while Kennesaw State sits at 11-13. Kennesaw State is 5-5 after wins this year, and North Florida is 5-12 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 5:30 p.m. ET
- Where: KSU Convocation Center -- Kennesaw, Georgia
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Owls are a solid 7-point favorite against the Ospreys, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Owls, as the game opened with the Owls as a 5.5-point favorite.
North Florida have won eight out of their last 13 games against Kennesaw State.
- Jan 17, 2022 - Kennesaw State 62 vs. North Florida 60
- Jan 23, 2021 - North Florida 68 vs. Kennesaw State 65
- Jan 22, 2021 - North Florida 69 vs. Kennesaw State 54
- Feb 01, 2020 - North Florida 86 vs. Kennesaw State 45
- Jan 02, 2020 - North Florida 76 vs. Kennesaw State 57
- Feb 13, 2019 - North Florida 80 vs. Kennesaw State 57
- Jan 30, 2019 - Kennesaw State 81 vs. North Florida 64
- Feb 08, 2018 - Kennesaw State 89 vs. North Florida 81
- Jan 13, 2018 - North Florida 85 vs. Kennesaw State 78
- Feb 18, 2017 - Kennesaw State 85 vs. North Florida 68
- Jan 19, 2017 - North Florida 86 vs. Kennesaw State 84
- Feb 11, 2016 - Kennesaw State 101 vs. North Florida 91
- Jan 16, 2016 - North Florida 93 vs. Kennesaw State 78
Injury Report for Kennesaw StateNo Injury Information
Injury Report for North Florida
- Carter Hendricksen: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)