High Point @ Longwood
Current Records: High Point 11-14; Longwood 18-6
What to Know
The Longwood Lancers won both of their matches against the High Point Panthers last season (75-54 and 67-54) and are aiming for the same result Tuesday. Longwood and High Point will face off in a Big South battle at 6 p.m. ET at Willett Hall. The Lancers are out to keep their nine-game home win streak alive.
Longwood came up short against the North Carolina A&T Aggies this past Saturday, falling 70-62.
Meanwhile, High Point received a tough blow this past Saturday as they fell 60-42 to the Campbell Fighting Camels.
Longwood is the favorite in this one, with an expected 8-point margin of victory. Those burned by picking them against the spread this past Saturday might want to keep in mind that the squad has not yet dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
The Lancers are now 18-6 while the Panthers sit at 11-14. Longwood is 3-2 after losses this year, High Point 7-6.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Willett Hall -- Farmville, Virginia
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Lancers are a big 8-point favorite against the Panthers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Lancers as an 8.5-point favorite.
Longwood have won eight out of their last 14 games against High Point.
- Jan 20, 2021 - Longwood 67 vs. High Point 54
- Jan 19, 2021 - Longwood 75 vs. High Point 54
- Feb 22, 2020 - Longwood 57 vs. High Point 54
- Jan 25, 2020 - Longwood 72 vs. High Point 62
- Feb 13, 2019 - Longwood 62 vs. High Point 59
- Jan 24, 2019 - Longwood 55 vs. High Point 51
- Feb 27, 2018 - Longwood 68 vs. High Point 55
- Feb 22, 2018 - High Point 75 vs. Longwood 56
- Jan 21, 2018 - High Point 75 vs. Longwood 55
- Feb 01, 2017 - High Point 92 vs. Longwood 68
- Dec 31, 2016 - Longwood 60 vs. High Point 55
- Mar 04, 2016 - High Point 89 vs. Longwood 78
- Feb 18, 2016 - High Point 88 vs. Longwood 80
- Dec 02, 2015 - High Point 90 vs. Longwood 66