Idaho @ Portland State
Current Records: Idaho 4-14; Portland State 4-11
What to Know
The Idaho Vandals lost both of their matches to the Portland State Vikings last season on scores of 64-84 and 40-71, so they're hoping to turn the tables this season. The Vandals and Portland State will face off in a Big Sky battle at 10 p.m. ET on Monday at The Viking Pavilion. Idaho will be strutting in after a win while Portland State will be stumbling in from a loss.
Idaho escaped with a win this past Saturday against the Sacramento State Hornets by the margin of a single free throw, 73-72.
Meanwhile, Portland State ended up a good deal behind the Montana State Bobcats when they played this past Saturday, losing 73-61.
Idaho is expected to lose this next one by 8. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 10-5 against the spread when expected to lose.
The Vandals are now 4-14 while the Vikings sit at 4-11. Idaho is 0-3 after wins this season, and Portland State is 3-7 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: The Viking Pavilion -- Portland, Oregon
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Vikings are a big 8-point favorite against the Vandals, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as an 8-point spread, and stayed right there.
Portland State have won six out of their last 11 games against Idaho.
- Feb 20, 2021 - Portland State 71 vs. Idaho 40
- Feb 18, 2021 - Portland State 84 vs. Idaho 64
- Feb 17, 2020 - Portland State 90 vs. Idaho 69
- Jan 02, 2020 - Idaho 72 vs. Portland State 61
- Feb 28, 2019 - Portland State 67 vs. Idaho 65
- Jan 26, 2019 - Portland State 69 vs. Idaho 53
- Feb 01, 2018 - Idaho 97 vs. Portland State 88
- Jan 06, 2018 - Portland State 73 vs. Idaho 72
- Feb 02, 2017 - Idaho 89 vs. Portland State 72
- Feb 18, 2016 - Idaho 80 vs. Portland State 74
- Jan 30, 2016 - Idaho 56 vs. Portland State 55