How to watch Rhode Island-Richmond: TV, time, streaming online, prediction, line, pick
The Rams carry their 15-game win streak into Tuesday as they face the Spiders
The red-hot Rhode Island Rams extended their winning streak to 15 games by comfortably downing Davidson 72-59 on Friday. Now carrying the second-longest win streak in the country, the Rams face a surging Richmond team that has won six of its last eight games after a sluggish 3-13 start.
The key to Rhode Island's win streak has been the steady hand of senior sharpshooter Jared Terrell and backcourt running mate E.C. Matthews. The two have combined to score 137 points over their last five contests, and have emerged as the premier over the course of this season as they gear up for a promising postseason run.
- When: Tuesday, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Ryan Center in Kingston, Rhode Island
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- LIVE stream: CBS Sports Network is available via OTT providers YouTube TV, fubo TV and Hulu and through CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App by authenticating with select cable providers. For more information go to CBSSportsNetwork.com.
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via SportsLine: Rhode Island -14.5
- Prediction: Rhode Island has made its money this season taking care of lesser-talented teams, particularly within A-10 play. I think the Rams do the same Tuesday against Richmond, despite the Spiders' six wins in their last eight games. I like Rhode Island to cover, too. Pick: Rhode Island -14.5
We're about to get our first look at a couple of mysterious prospects, plus a reintroduction...
Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley apparently attended two different schools for a combined nine...
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander also discuss Donte DiVincenzo's great day at the combine that...
Jurich and his former employer reached a settlement agreement for $4.5 million
Villanova is sitting at No. 3 -- but could move to No. 1 if Donte DiVincenzo and Omari Spellman...
The Jayhawks get the nod over the Blue Devils in our early Top 25 (and 1) rankings