How to watch Rhode Island-Richmond: TV, time, streaming online, prediction, line, pick
The Rams carry their 15-game win streak into Tuesday as they face the Spiders
The red-hot Rhode Island Rams extended their winning streak to 15 games by comfortably downing Davidson 72-59 on Friday. Now carrying the second-longest win streak in the country, the Rams face a surging Richmond team that has won six of its last eight games after a sluggish 3-13 start.
The key to Rhode Island's win streak has been the steady hand of senior sharpshooter Jared Terrell and backcourt running mate E.C. Matthews. The two have combined to score 137 points over their last five contests, and have emerged as the premier over the course of this season as they gear up for a promising postseason run.
- When: Tuesday, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Ryan Center in Kingston, Rhode Island
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- LIVE stream: CBS Sports Network is available via OTT providers YouTube TV, fubo TV and Hulu and through CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App by authenticating with select cable providers. For more information go to CBSSportsNetwork.com.
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via SportsLine: Rhode Island -14.5
- Prediction: Rhode Island has made its money this season taking care of lesser-talented teams, particularly within A-10 play. I think the Rams do the same Tuesday against Richmond, despite the Spiders' six wins in their last eight games. I like Rhode Island to cover, too. Pick: Rhode Island -14.5
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The Cavaliers got some good news for the upcoming season
Calipari believes only a small portion of elite HS prospects will take the G League route
No. 3 Gonzaga and No. 4 Duke are behind the Jayhawks and Wildcats to start the season
Porter returned for a sophomore season with hopes of developing into a lottery pick for the...
Class of 2019 standout picked the Mountaineers over a slew of other high-major offers
Williamson scored 14 points in a Duke scrimmage that resulted in a 44-39 win for his team