Utah Valley @ Seattle
Current Records: Utah Valley 11-4; Seattle 10-4
What to Know
The Seattle Redhawks and the Utah Valley Wolverines are even-steven against one another since January of 2016 (6-6), but not for long. The Redhawks and Utah Valley will face off in a WAC battle at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Climate Pledge Arena. If the game is anything like Utah Valley's 93-92 victory from their previous meeting in January of last year, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
After constant struggles on the road, Seattle has finally found some success away from home. They enjoyed a cozy 93-77 win over the Chicago State Cougars last Thursday.
Meanwhile, Utah Valley netted a 79-71 win over the Dixie St. Trailblazers on Saturday.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Seattle is expected to win a tight contest. They have been good against the spread at home while the Wolverines have been good against the spread on the road, so something will have to give.
The Redhawks are now 10-4 while Utah Valley sits at 11-4. Seattle is 6-3 after wins this season, Utah Valley 8-2.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena -- Seattle, Washington
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Redhawks are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Wolverines, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Seattle and Utah Valley both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Jan 15, 2021 - Utah Valley 93 vs. Seattle 92
- Feb 08, 2020 - Seattle 87 vs. Utah Valley 85
- Jan 11, 2020 - Seattle 83 vs. Utah Valley 50
- Feb 26, 2019 - Utah Valley 77 vs. Seattle 68
- Jan 12, 2019 - Utah Valley 88 vs. Seattle 78
- Mar 03, 2018 - Utah Valley 73 vs. Seattle 47
- Feb 03, 2018 - Seattle 55 vs. Utah Valley 54
- Mar 09, 2017 - Utah Valley 65 vs. Seattle 53
- Mar 04, 2017 - Utah Valley 61 vs. Seattle 54
- Feb 04, 2017 - Seattle 63 vs. Utah Valley 50
- Feb 27, 2016 - Seattle 72 vs. Utah Valley 69
- Jan 28, 2016 - Seattle 73 vs. Utah Valley 62
Injury Report for SeattleNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Utah Valley
- Trey Woodbury: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Justin Harmon: Out (Hand)