Boise State @ UNLV
Regular Season Records: Boise State 19-11; UNLV 17-14
What to Know
The UNLV Rebels and the Boise State Broncos will battle for a spot in the playoff semifinals at 5 p.m. ET Thursday at Thomas & Mack Center. UNLV is coming into the contest on a league-best five-game winning streak.
The Rebels made easy work of the San Jose State Spartans on Saturday and carried off a 92-69 win. Among those leading the charge for UNLV was forward Cheikh Mbacke Diong, who posted a double-double on 19 points and 12 rebounds.
Boise State is out to make up for these teams' matchup last Wednesday. They took a 76-66 hit to the loss column at the hands of UNLV. Forward Abu Kigab had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 25 minutes but putting up just nine points.
Barring any buzzer beaters, UNLV is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a five-game streak of ATS wins.
UNLV's victory lifted them to 17-14 while Boise State's defeat dropped them down to 19-11. We'll see if the Rebels can repeat their recent success or if Boise State bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 5 p.m. ET
- Where: Thomas & Mack Center -- Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
The Rebels are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Broncos, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rebels as a 3-point favorite.
Boise State have won five out of their last nine games against UNLV.
- Feb 26, 2020 - UNLV 76 vs. Boise State 66
- Jan 08, 2020 - Boise State 73 vs. UNLV 66
- Mar 02, 2019 - UNLV 85 vs. Boise State 81
- Feb 06, 2019 - UNLV 83 vs. Boise State 72
- Feb 03, 2018 - Boise State 93 vs. UNLV 91
- Dec 30, 2017 - Boise State 83 vs. UNLV 74
- Jan 04, 2017 - Boise State 77 vs. UNLV 59
- Feb 23, 2016 - Boise State 81 vs. UNLV 69
- Jan 27, 2016 - UNLV 87 vs. Boise State 77