Miami vs. George Washington: Prediction, pick, odds, time, TV, live stream, watch online
The Hurricanes are one of only a handful of unbeaten teams left in college hoops
Miami is one of only a handful of unbeaten teams remaining in college basketball, and that unblemished record will be put to test again on Saturday against George Washington on the road in Washington D.C.
The Hurricanes are a perfect 8-0 thus far with a signature win over Richard Pitino's Minnesota team, seeking yet another non-conference win as ACC play looms. Against the Colonials (5-5), the Hurricanes are heavy favorites as they near the stretch run of non-conference play.
- When: Saturday, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Charles E. Smith Center in Washington, D.C.
- TV: CBS Sports Network (channel finder)
- Streaming: Authenticate through your cable provider in the CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via KenPom: Miami -10
- Prediction: Miami might somehow be the most underrated, undefeated team remaining in college basketball. Even against George Washington, I feel like that's enough for the Hurricanes to come out and make a statement with a big win. Pick: Miami -10
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Zion Williamson, Duke's versatile 285-pound beast-of-a-specimen, can apparently do it all
It's back! The most definitive list of the top talent in the sport is here
Mike Kryzewski claimed the things brought up in this trial were a 'blip,' but now one of his...
Michigan State, Purdue and LSU should all feel great about their trusty ball-handlers as the...
The Blue Devils Hall of Famer believes the corruption trial is a 'blip'
The Kansas coach wanted Adidas' help, in part, because he believed Nike was helping Duke and...