Miami vs. George Washington: Prediction, pick, odds, time, TV, live stream, watch online
The Hurricanes are one of only a handful of unbeaten teams left in college hoops
Miami is one of only a handful of unbeaten teams remaining in college basketball, and that unblemished record will be put to test again on Saturday against George Washington on the road in Washington D.C.
The Hurricanes are a perfect 8-0 thus far with a signature win over Richard Pitino's Minnesota team, seeking yet another non-conference win as ACC play looms. Against the Colonials (5-5), the Hurricanes are heavy favorites as they near the stretch run of non-conference play.
- When: Saturday, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Charles E. Smith Center in Washington, D.C.
- TV: CBS Sports Network (channel finder)
- Streaming: Authenticate through your cable provider in the CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via KenPom: Miami -10
- Prediction: Miami might somehow be the most underrated, undefeated team remaining in college basketball. Even against George Washington, I feel like that's enough for the Hurricanes to come out and make a statement with a big win. Pick: Miami -10
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Martin ended a six-game drought of missed 3s with a huge shot in clutch time
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Tuesday's Arkansas vs. Tennessee game 10,000...
A look at what to watch this week in college hoops on CBS Sports Network
The sudden turn from in trouble to on scholarship never gets old
Only seven players in recent college hoops history have done what Gardner did -- none of them...
Howard scored 53 points in a game? Yeah, this isn't a hard call. This player of the year candidate...