Miami vs. George Washington: Prediction, pick, odds, time, TV, live stream, watch online
The Hurricanes are one of only a handful of unbeaten teams left in college hoops
Miami is one of only a handful of unbeaten teams remaining in college basketball, and that unblemished record will be put to test again on Saturday against George Washington on the road in Washington D.C.
The Hurricanes are a perfect 8-0 thus far with a signature win over Richard Pitino's Minnesota team, seeking yet another non-conference win as ACC play looms. Against the Colonials (5-5), the Hurricanes are heavy favorites as they near the stretch run of non-conference play.
- When: Saturday, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Charles E. Smith Center in Washington, D.C.
- TV: CBS Sports Network (channel finder)
- Streaming: Authenticate through your cable provider in the CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via KenPom: Miami -10
- Prediction: Miami might somehow be the most underrated, undefeated team remaining in college basketball. Even against George Washington, I feel like that's enough for the Hurricanes to come out and make a statement with a big win. Pick: Miami -10
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss a wild weekend of college basketball
Andy Kennedy announced on Sunday he will no longer coach the Rebels
Grayson Allen has taken over with Marvin Bagley (knee) out of the lineup
The loss puts the Buckeyes out of the top 16 and it may lose the one-seed in the Big Ten t...
Austin Hatch has been part of the Wolverines program since 2014
No one in college basketball had a better Saturday than the Kansas Jayhawks