Opening point spreads for this week's NCAA Tournament games
Who are the favorites? Who are the underdogs? The opening lines are now available.
Gambling is obviously a big part of March Madness.
Here are the opening point spreads for the games already set:
- Albany -2 over Mount St. Mary's
- Xavier -1 over North Carolina State
- Cal Poly Slo -2 over Texas Southern
- Tennessee -3 over Iowa
- Ohio State -6 over Dayton
- Syracuse -13 over Western Michigan
- Connecticut -4 over Saint Joseph's
- Villanova -14.5 over Milwaukee
- Pittsburgh -6.5 over Colorado
- Louisville -12.5 over Manhattan
- Oregon -2 over BYU
- Wisconsin -10 over American
- Texas -2.5 over Arizona State
- Michigan -14 over Wofford
- Cincinnati -3.5 over Harvard
- Michigan State -13 over Delaware
- Oklahoma -2.5 over North Dakota State
- San Diego State -6 over New Mexico State
- Duke -10.5 over Mercer
- Virginia -19 over Coastal Carolina
- Memphis -2.5 over George Washington
- New Mexico -2 over Stanford
- Kansas -13 over Eastern Kentucky
- Kentucky -4 over Kansas State
- Baylor -2.5 over Nebraska
- Creighton -14.5 over UL Lafayette
- North Carolina -5 over Providence
- Iowa State -9 over North Carolina Central
- VCU -8 over Stephen F. Austin
- UCLA -9 over Tulsa
- Arizona -14.5 Weber State
- Oklahoma State -1 over Gonzaga
Junior point guard was the subject of a Title IX investigation launched by the school last...
Creighton AD Bruce Rasmussen answers questions about some of the committee's grouping metr...
Guy, the leading scorer for the No. 1 Cavaliers, had a big weekend even though UVA didn't...
The stigma of being the first men's Division I team to vacate a title will be difficult to...
The Quicken Loans Confidence Builder focuses on Syracuse, Butler and Florida
Rhode Island can clinch a share of the A-10 regular season title with a win on Tuesday