Washington State @ Oregon
Current Records: Washington State 14-9; Oregon 16-8
What to Know
The Washington State Cougars have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. Washington State and the Oregon Ducks will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 9 p.m. ET on Monday at Matthew Knight Arena. Coming off of a loss in a game they were expected to win, the Cougars nows face the more daunting task of proving themselves against unfavorable odds.
It was close but no cigar for Washington State as they fell 58-55 to the Arizona State Sun Devils this past Saturday. The losing side was boosted by forward Mouhamed Gueye, who posted a double-double on 12 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, Oregon received a tough blow this past Saturday as they fell 78-64 to the California Golden Bears. What made the loss an especially bitter pill for Oregon to swallow was that they had been favored by 14.5 points coming into the contest. One thing holding Oregon back was the mediocre play of guard De'Vion Harmon, who did not have his best game: he finished with 11 points on 4-for-16 shooting in his 37 minutes on the court.
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a loss, both will be hungry for the victory. The teams are out to make things right after dropping matches they were expected to win, so stay tuned to see which team bounces back.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena -- Eugene, Oregon
- TV: ESPN University
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Ducks are a 4.5-point favorite against the Cougars, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Ducks as a 3.5-point favorite.
Oregon have won seven out of their last ten games against Washington State.
- Feb 04, 2021 - Washington State 74 vs. Oregon 71
- Jan 16, 2020 - Washington State 72 vs. Oregon 61
- Mar 13, 2019 - Oregon 84 vs. Washington State 51
- Mar 06, 2019 - Oregon 72 vs. Washington State 61
- Jan 27, 2019 - Oregon 78 vs. Washington State 58
- Mar 07, 2018 - Oregon 64 vs. Washington State 62
- Mar 01, 2018 - Washington State 78 vs. Oregon 76
- Feb 11, 2018 - Oregon 84 vs. Washington State 57
- Jan 07, 2017 - Oregon 85 vs. Washington State 66
- Feb 24, 2016 - Oregon 76 vs. Washington State 62
Injury Report for OregonNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Washington State
- Tony Miller: Game-Time Decision (Shoulder)
- Dishon Jackson: Out (Undisclosed)
- Carlos Rosario: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
- Jefferson Koulibaly: Out (Undisclosed)
- Myles Rice: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)