Podcast: Recapping first weekend, Champions Classic predictions
Gary Parrish discusses the college basketball season three days in and looks forward to the Champions Classic. He's joined by CBSSports.com colleagues Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello.
I sat down Monday, after the first three days of college basketball, with Matt Norlander and Jeff Borzello to look back, look ahead and discuss a number of issues. Among them:
- Is it dumb to stay up all night watching college basketball?
- What stood out from the opening weekend?
- Why can't players just stop fouling?
- How good are all of these freshmen who had impressive college debuts?
- Did an NBA scout really say there's now "no way" Andrew Wiggins goes No. 1 in the NBA Draft?
- Who's winning in Chicago -- Kentucky or Michigan State? Duke or Kansas?
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
--> MP3: download the episode here.
--> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
--> If you're not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.
Andrew Jones is Texas' second leading scorer
Oklahoma's star freshman has a father who has been there and done that
Kentucky now is at risk of slipping out of the Top 25 (and one)
Cherry's commitment gives ASU a top-20 recruiting class and its highest rated pledge since...
Matt Norlander is on a 11-7 run in college basketball picks and shares his best bets for W...
Kentucky losing this game probably cost it a shot at earning a high NCAA Tournament seed