VIDEO: Wisconsin players celebrate by dancing to Ke$ha
Youthful enthusiasm. And Ke$ha. Combine those two and you have a bunch of Wisconsin players bouncing around to Ke$ha.
Wisconsin picked up a monster win over Michigan on Saturday afternoon, getting two clutch shots from Ben Brust -- including a buzzer-beater at the end of regulation -- to stay in the thick of the Big Ten race.
And now, thanks to the genius of modern-day videos, we get to see how Wisconsin celebrates such a win. Of course, it celebrates by bouncing around in the locker room to the smash hit "Die Young" by Ke$ha. (Full disclosure: I'm a huge Ke$ha fan, so this necessitated its own post.)
The video is awesome.
Here are a few things to look for:
- OF COURSE Mike Bruesewitz is the one leading the bro-hops in the middle of the room.
- Frank Kaminsky just getting after it with the lean-back fist-pump when the beat drops.
- The full-fledged jump by Zak Showalter after the circle separates.
- Sam Dekker looking for a second like he might break it down, then thinks better of it.
- The second round of hops and chanting when the two guys suddenly sprint into the circle.
- The way it evolves into wedding-style synchronized claps and yells toward the end.
Just watch. And we need more of this, by the way.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The Blue Devils' biggest stars showed out Friday night to give Duke a 2-0 record on their Canadian...
The Tar Heels get a big man for the future, likely a piece in the post who will stay in Chapel...
R.J. Barrett and Zion Williamson combined for 64 points in Duke's first exhibition
O'Connell was one of five Duke starters that helped build an early lead before suffering an...
The potential one-and-done stars combined for 63 points in an easy win in Duke's Canadian tour...
Pitino had claimed that Adidas deliberately defamed his name after he lost his job at Loui...