VIDEO: Wisconsin players celebrate by dancing to Ke$ha
Youthful enthusiasm. And Ke$ha. Combine those two and you have a bunch of Wisconsin players bouncing around to Ke$ha.
Wisconsin picked up a monster win over Michigan on Saturday afternoon, getting two clutch shots from Ben Brust -- including a buzzer-beater at the end of regulation -- to stay in the thick of the Big Ten race.
And now, thanks to the genius of modern-day videos, we get to see how Wisconsin celebrates such a win. Of course, it celebrates by bouncing around in the locker room to the smash hit "Die Young" by Ke$ha. (Full disclosure: I'm a huge Ke$ha fan, so this necessitated its own post.)
The video is awesome.
Here are a few things to look for:
- OF COURSE Mike Bruesewitz is the one leading the bro-hops in the middle of the room.
- Frank Kaminsky just getting after it with the lean-back fist-pump when the beat drops.
- The full-fledged jump by Zak Showalter after the circle separates.
- Sam Dekker looking for a second like he might break it down, then thinks better of it.
- The second round of hops and chanting when the two guys suddenly sprint into the circle.
- The way it evolves into wedding-style synchronized claps and yells toward the end.
Just watch. And we need more of this, by the way.
Was there contact? 'Everybody saw it,' UK coach John Calipari said
After losing its second game this week, a deep NCAA Tournament run looks far-fetched for U...
Coach K shows he is on on top of his game by landing the best three prospects in the Class...
The Buckeyes and Boilermakers continue to assert their dominance in the Big Ten
The 5-star phenom was thought to be headed to Clemson, but was swayed to the Blue Devils
The nation's No. 3 player will commit Saturday and here's his impact on each of his finali...