VIDEO: Wisconsin players celebrate by dancing to Ke$ha
Youthful enthusiasm. And Ke$ha. Combine those two and you have a bunch of Wisconsin players bouncing around to Ke$ha.
Wisconsin picked up a monster win over Michigan on Saturday afternoon, getting two clutch shots from Ben Brust -- including a buzzer-beater at the end of regulation -- to stay in the thick of the Big Ten race.
And now, thanks to the genius of modern-day videos, we get to see how Wisconsin celebrates such a win. Of course, it celebrates by bouncing around in the locker room to the smash hit "Die Young" by Ke$ha. (Full disclosure: I'm a huge Ke$ha fan, so this necessitated its own post.)
The video is awesome.
Here are a few things to look for:
- OF COURSE Mike Bruesewitz is the one leading the bro-hops in the middle of the room.
- Frank Kaminsky just getting after it with the lean-back fist-pump when the beat drops.
- The full-fledged jump by Zak Showalter after the circle separates.
- Sam Dekker looking for a second like he might break it down, then thinks better of it.
- The second round of hops and chanting when the two guys suddenly sprint into the circle.
- The way it evolves into wedding-style synchronized claps and yells toward the end.
Just watch. And we need more of this, by the way.
Even if your bracket is thoroughly busted, there's still hope with our tourney games
Here's your friendly reminder that Connecticut isn't the only No. 1 seed in the women's to...
Upsets are great -- but powerhouse vs. powerhouse is even better
Your guide on how, when and where to watch the Elite Eight
Two No. 1 seeds punched tickets into the Elite Eight, while Texas Tech and Duke also advan...
March Madness continues to be off-the-wall insane. Check out scores and tip times from every...