Michigan @ Indiana
Current Records: Michigan 8-7; Indiana 14-4
What to Know
The Indiana Hoosiers haven't won a matchup against the Michigan Wolverines since Feb. 2 of 2016, but they'll be looking to end the drought Sunday. The Hoosiers and Michigan will face off in a Big Ten battle at 3:30 p.m. ET at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. IU is out to keep their 12-game home win streak alive.
IU came out on top in a nail-biter against the Purdue Boilermakers this past Thursday, sneaking past 68-65. Among those leading the charge for IU was guard Rob Phinisee, who had 20 points. Phinisee had some trouble finding his footing against the Nebraska Cornhuskers last week, so this was a step in the right direction. Phinisee's points were the most he has had all season.
Meanwhile, Michigan didn't have too much trouble with the Maryland Terrapins at home last Tuesday as they won 83-64. The Wolverines' center Hunter Dickinson did his thing and had 21 points and six assists in addition to six rebounds.
The Hoosiers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. There could be an interesting gambling play in this one, as they have done quite well against the spread at home this season while Michigan have struggled against the spread on the road.
Their wins bumped IU to 14-4 and Michigan to 8-7. Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall -- Bloomington, Indiana
- TV: CBS
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $130.00
The Hoosiers are a 4-point favorite against the Wolverines, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Hoosiers as a 3.5-point favorite.
Michigan have won eight out of their last nine games against Indiana.
- Feb 27, 2021 - Michigan 73 vs. Indiana 57
- Feb 16, 2020 - Michigan 89 vs. Indiana 65
- Jan 25, 2019 - Michigan 69 vs. Indiana 46
- Jan 06, 2019 - Michigan 74 vs. Indiana 63
- Dec 02, 2017 - Michigan 69 vs. Indiana 55
- Feb 12, 2017 - Michigan 75 vs. Indiana 63
- Jan 26, 2017 - Michigan 90 vs. Indiana 60
- Mar 11, 2016 - Michigan 72 vs. Indiana 69
- Feb 02, 2016 - Indiana 80 vs. Michigan 67
Injury Report for Indiana
- Khristian Lander: Game-Time Decision (Leg)
Injury Report for Michigan
- Brandon Johns Jr.: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
- Zeb Jackson: Game-Time Decision (Personal)