South Florida @ No. 21 Cincinnati
Current Records: South Florida 1-1; Cincinnati 2-0
What to Know
Considering their sizeable disadvantage in the spread, the South Florida Bulls can expect to have a real challenge on their hands on Saturday. They will take on the Cincinnati Bearcats at 3:30 p.m. ET at Nippert Stadium after a week off. Cincinnati should still be feeling good after a victory, while the Bulls will be looking to right the ship.
It's never fun to lose, and it's even less fun to lose 52 to nothing, which was the final score in South Florida's tilt against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish last week. South Florida was down 45 to nothing at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from.
Meanwhile, the Bearcats had a touchdown and change to spare in a 24-10 win over the Army West Point Black Knights on Saturday. No one had a standout game offensively for Cincinnati, but they got scores from RB Gerrid Doaks, WR Michael Young Jr., and RB Jerome Ford. One of the most thrilling moments was Doaks' 60-yard TD reception in the fourth quarter.
It was close but no cigar for South Florida as they fell 20-17 to Cincinnati when the two teams previously met in November of last year. Can the Bulls avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Nippert Stadium -- Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bearcats are a big 21-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest college football odds.
South Florida have won three out of their last five games against Cincinnati.
- Nov 16, 2019 - Cincinnati 20 vs. South Florida 17
- Nov 10, 2018 - Cincinnati 35 vs. South Florida 23
- Oct 14, 2017 - South Florida 33 vs. Cincinnati 3
- Oct 01, 2016 - South Florida 45 vs. Cincinnati 20
- Nov 20, 2015 - South Florida 65 vs. Cincinnati 27