Navy @ Houston
Current Records: Navy 0-2; Houston 2-1
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Navy Midshipmen will be on the road. Their week off comes to an end as they meet up with the Houston Cougars at 7 p.m. ET at TDECU Stadium Saturday. Navy have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 19 point spread they are up against.
The contest between the Midshipmen and the Air Force Falcons two weeks ago was not a total blowout, but with Navy falling 23-3 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. QB Xavier Arline had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: he passed for zero yards on five attempts.
Meanwhile, Houston kept a clean sheet against the Grambling State Tigers last week and took the matchup 45 to nothing. With Houston ahead 21 to nothing at the half, the game was all but over already.
Houston's win lifted them to 2-1 while Navy's loss dropped them down to 0-2. We'll find out if Houston can add another positive mark to their record or if the Midshipmen can shake off the defeat and take the spring out of Houston's step.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: TDECU Stadium -- Houston, Texas
- TV: ESPN University
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $11.64
The Cougars are a big 19-point favorite against the Midshipmen, according to the latest college football odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Cougars as a 20-point favorite.
Houston have won four out of their last six games against Navy.
- Oct 24, 2020 - Houston 37 vs. Navy 21
- Nov 30, 2019 - Navy 56 vs. Houston 41
- Oct 20, 2018 - Houston 49 vs. Navy 36
- Nov 24, 2017 - Houston 24 vs. Navy 14
- Oct 08, 2016 - Navy 46 vs. Houston 40
- Nov 27, 2015 - Houston 52 vs. Navy 31