Television networks and kickoff times in the SEC have been set for Week 4 of the college football season, and there are several intriguing matchups on the docket.
The SEC on CBS Game of the Week will be at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, where No. 7 Texas A&M will face upstart Arkansas, which is ranked No. 20 after last week's upset over Texas, at 3:30 p.m. ET on Sept. 25. It'll be fascinating to see if Arkansas can keep up the momentum after dominating a hapless Texas club that wanted no part of the physical Razorbacks running game.
The Aggies survived a big test from Colorado last week in a 10-7 win after losing starting quarterback Haynes King early in the first quarter. A big part of their success against the Buffaloes was a stifling defense that allowed just 260 total yards and 4.13 yards per play.
Elsewhere that day, No. 11 Florida will host Tennessee in a primetime matchup in The Swamp in what could be a must-win game for the Volunteers, and second-ranked Georgia will visit the Music City to take on Vanderbilt at noon.
Here's a look at the kickoff times and television networks for Week 4 in the SEC on Sept. 25 (all times ET):
- Noon -- No. 2 Georgia at Vanderbilt, SEC Network
- Noon -- LSU at Mississippi State, ESPN
- Noon -- Missouri at Boston College, ESPN2
- 3:30 p.m. -- No. 7 Texas A&M vs. No. 20 Arkansas (in Arlington), CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App (Free)
- 4 p.m. -- Georgia State at No. 22 Auburn, SEC Network
- 7 p.m. -- Tennessee at No. 11 Florida, ESPN
- 7 p.m. -- Kentucky at South Carolina, ESPN2
- 7:30 p.m. -- Southern Miss at No. 1 Alabama, SEC Network