Arizona State @ No. 22 USC
What to Know
The Arizona State Sun Devils are 1-4 against the USC Trojans since September of 2015, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Saturday. They will face off at noon ET Nov. 7 at United Airlines Field at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to kick off their 2020 seasons. ASU was on the positive side of.500 (8-5) last season and is hoping to kick off an even more successful year. USC also enjoyed a fair amount of success last year, finishing up 8-5.
A pair of last-season offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Sun Devils ranked 16th worst in the nation with respect to rushing yards per game last season, where the team accrued only 123.2 on average (bottom 88%). To make matters even worse for ASU, USC was sixth best in the nation in passing yards per game, finishing the 2019 season with 335.8 on average.
The ASU sideline is surely aware that they're the underdogs in this one. We'll soon see whether they can make the experts look bad.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: United Airlines Field at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Trojans are a big 11-point favorite against the Sun Devils, according to the latest college football odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Trojans as a 10.5-point favorite.
USC have won four out of their last five games against Arizona State.
- Nov 09, 2019 - USC 31 vs. Arizona State 26
- Oct 27, 2018 - Arizona State 38 vs. USC 35
- Oct 28, 2017 - USC 48 vs. Arizona State 17
- Oct 01, 2016 - USC 41 vs. Arizona State 20
- Sep 26, 2015 - USC 42 vs. Arizona State 14