Nike's Labor Day clearance sale is here. The retailer is offering up to 50% off clearance items, including unbeatable deals on some of the absolute on the market. Right now at Nike, you can get the Nike Pegasus 40, Wildhorse 8 and Nike Streakfly all for 30% off. With those three deals alone, you could upgrade your full rotation of daily trainers, racing shoes and trail running shoes in one fell swoop.
But runners aren't the only ones who can enjoy huge savings during Nike's Labor Day sale. Tennis players have a chance to save on the Serena Williams Air Max 90s (27% off) or Rafael Nadal's NikeCourt Zoom Vapor Cage 4 (18% off).Shop Nike deals
Golfers can grab the Tiger Woods 13 or Michael Jordan's ADG 4, both on sale for 22% off right now. There's also a huge selection of gym shoes on deep discount. No matter what sport you play or how you like to work out, there's a Nike shoe for you. Chances are, it's even dropped to its lowest price ever this weekend.
You'll need to move fast if you want some discounted shoes -- this sale ends Sept. 5. We thought we'd give you a head start by rounding up some of the best deals below so you can head straight to the shoes you want and grab them before they sell out.
The Nike Pegasus 40, the latest in a line of balanced, supportive shoes that runners have relied on for 40 years, is currently selling for just $91 (reduced from $130). Featuring Nike's signature React foam midsole and two Air Zoom units, the Pegasus 40 is both shock-absorbing and bouncy. Meanwhile, the flexible midfoot strap is designed to mold to any arch, so runners with higher arches or flat feet will feel comfortable in this shoe.
You can also get the special NFL-edition of the Pegasus 39 on deep discount right now, so you can run in comfort and sport your favorite team's colors at the same time.
Top features of the Nike Pegasus 40:
- The Nike React foam makes for a smooth, responsive shoe.
- Air Zoom units are located in the heel and forefoot for a little extra lift off when you take off.
- The Pegasus 40 is available in both regular and wide sizes.
More great deals on Nike running shoes:
We've found even more deals on must-have Nike running shoes.
- Nike React Infinity 3, $108 (reduced from $165)
- Nike Invincible 2, $116 (reduced from $180)
- Nike Streakfly, $112 (reduced from $160)
- Nike Tempo, $160 (reduced from $200)
- Nike Pegasus Turbo, $105 (reduced from $150)
- Nike Pegasus Turbo Next Nature SE, $99 (reduced from $150)
- Nike Vaporfly 2, $150 (reduced from $250)
- Nike Wildhorse 8, $91 (reduced from $130)
- Nike Pegasus Trail 4, $98 (reduced from $140)
- Nike Kiger 9, $106 (reduced from $150)
Nike may have started with running shoes, but it's become one of the most trusted brands for all kinds of athletes. If you're more likely to be found perfecting your deadlift at the gym rather than training for a marathon, Nike has a wide selection of durable shoes that offer tons of support and stability to help prevent rolled ankles and other weightlifting injuries. And many of its most popular gym trainers are on deep discount for Labor Day.
That includes the Nike Free Metcon 4, which is one of the most balanced gym shoes you'll find. It provides enough cushioning and support to keep you stable while weightlifting, while also offering flexibility for running, jumping, or whatever your cardio routine looks like. And right now, you can get a pair for just $85 (reduced from $120).
Top features of the Nike Free Metcon 4:
- The breathable and flexible chain-link mesh stretches just enough to let your foot and ankle move naturally during agility drills or sprints.
- The rubber sidewalls and support braces in the heel and midfoot keep you stable while you're lifting.
- The rubber tread on the outsole offers traction for even more stability.
More great deals on Nike gym shoes:
Shop even more reduced prices on must-have Nike gym shoes.
- Nike Air Trainer 1, $89 (reduced from $130)
- Nike Saveleos, $85 (reduced from $120)
- Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 3, $80 (reduced from $120)
- Nike Metcon 8 MF, $66 (reduced from $130)
Nike's growing line of tennis shoes feature wear-resistant traction and just the right balance of stability, flexibility, and responsiveness. But one of our favorite Nike tennis shoes to date has to be the Air Max 90, made as part of a collaboration between Nike, Futura and tennis legend, Serena Williams.
The Nike Air Max 90 features plush cushioning, a foam midsole, and a rubber waffle outsole so you get support, comfort, and just the right amount of traction for optimal stability on a tennis court. Plus, the air cushioning gives you a little extra bounce for your overhead shots—and it can be yours for just $109 right now (reduced from $150).
Top features of the Nike Air Max 90 Futura x Serena Williams Design Crew:
- The foam midsole with air cushioning provides comfort, support, and bounce.
- The rubber waffle outsole provides durable traction.
- The sophisticated suede design will look as good off the court as it does on it.
More great deals on Nike tennis shoes:
Nike has even more tennis shoes on sale now.
- NikeCourt Zoom Vapor Cage 4 Rafa, $123 (reduced from $150)
- Nike Air Max Bliss, $83 (reduced from $130)
- NikeCourt Air Zoom Lite 3, $54 (reduced from $70)
- NikeCourt Vapor Lite 2, $50 (reduced from $80)
Golfers will also love the deals available during Nike's Labor Day sale. You can get the stylish yet functional Nike Jordan ADG 4 for just $143 right now (reduced from $185). Made in collaboration with Michael Jordan, the ADG 4 features a classic golf shoe silhouette crafted from leather and fitted with a high-traction rubber sole that can grip grass with ease.
Top features of the Nike Jordan ADG 4:
- The built-in traction offers stability on a variety of surfaces.
- The midsole features Nike's lightweight yet supportive React foam for support that's still flexible.
- The full-grain leather upper with the elephant print on the heel makes this one of the most stylish shoes you can wear on the green.
More great deals on Nike golf shoes:
Nike has even more Nike golf shoes on sale now.
- Nike Tiger Woods 13, $185 (reduced from $240)
- Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour NEXT%, $109 (reduced from $160)
- Nike Air Max 90 G, $89 (reduced from 4130)