Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast: First base positional preview
There's elite talent at first, but how soon will you need to draft it? The Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast team continues positional previews with a look at first base.
We looked at catchers on Wednesday, but today we go to one of the positions where bigger production lives in Fantasy -- first base.
There are a number of elite hitters at this position, but some are getting up there in age. Does that affect our strategy at all? And is first base still deeper than third base?
The Murphy/Carpenter/Davis/Abreu/Hanley group is interesting. Who has the most upside and which player is clearly better than the rest?
We’re answering all of these questions in this edition of the Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast:
- Reviewing current Average Draft Position with Joey Votto and Edwin Encarnacion going a little later than we expected and Freddie Freeman being drafted too early
- Was the 2016 power production from Freeman and Carlos Santana legit?
- Is the best still yet to come for Anthony Rizzo?
- Comparing first base to third base and developing early-round strategies
- Late-round picks who could fill your corner infield roster spot
- A complete review of early average draft position to find the best and worst values
Your emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may have been too quick to write off these five red-hot players, but it's not too late...
With the help of some platoon advantages, Chris Towers runs down 10 sleeper hitters you want...
Chris Towers takes a look at the two-start pitching options for a thin Week 21, and admits...
With injuries piling up among starting pitchers, Chris Towers looks for some starters who can...
Are there any potential call-ups still worth stashing in 2017? Maybe not, but Scott White looks...
After a slow start, Rhys Hoskins is performing exactly as hoped, according to Scott White....