The Jurickstore called...and they've got your team name
In our quest to solicit amusing Fantasy Baseball team names, our podcast listeners have unleashed a wave of monikers inspired by the show about nothing.
We asked our Fantasy Baseball Today podcast listeners to come up with Fantasy Baseball team names inspired by Seinfeld. We knew the show would provide a treasure trove of material, and our listeners have come strong with their submissions.
I've received many of these on Twitter, and I've winnowed down the best ones to a top 10. Here's how I rank 'em.
10. @pfistacuffs The Magic Luebke
9. @ervin800 Cespedes for the Rest of Us
8. @Jophacht LaRoche-lle LaRoche-lle
7. @El_Burro324 "There was Searage!!!"
6. @simmygoblue The Marble Ryus
5. @brosen24 @brentzap The Duffy Shirts
4. @imnotbobby The Plouffy Shirts
3. @gward1202 Indepedent George Springer
2. @Mattyshack Elaine! You gotta have a BABiP
1. @DeputyDavis The Matt Moops
Scott White assesses Adrian Beltre's unexpected return from a "season-ending" hamstring injury...
The Twins have terrific matchups in Fantasy Week 25 (Sept. 18-25), as do the Athletics and...
As the number of six-man rotations increases and the off days become more frequent, a quality...
If you wrote off Carlos Gonzalez earlier this year, it's time to take note again, according...
Some closer situations are up in the right air now, but Scott White sees one clear newcomer...
Some less heralded players, including two rookies, make an appearance in this week's sleeper...