2018 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Quarterback position preview
If you missed our QB position preview coverage, it's all here. Everything you need to draft for the position.
Note: Draft Season is upon us. For the best draft party, have your draft at B-Dubs! Players receive food and drink specials, plus a free draft kit. Sign up HERE today!
- | |
We dove deep into our second position in our position preview series this week, as Jamey Eisenberg, Dave Richard, and Heath Cummings broke down everything you need to know about the quarterback position.
It's a fascinating time for the position in Fantasy. We don't have anyone reaching the wild statistical heights Tom Brady and Peyton Manning reached a decade ago, but the overall health of the position may be better than ever. That means it's easier than ever to find a passable starting quarterback, and everyone knows it. In one mock draft we did with a bunch of industry experts this week, no quarterbacks were taken in the first four rounds — Aaron Rodgers fell to No. 56 overall!
We're at a point where conventional wisdom says to wait on a quarterback. Is that conventional wisdom right? And, even if it is, which quarterbacks should you target? And does that wisdom change in a two-QB league?
We tackled all of that this week. And a lot more. Like, a lot more. We published 20 brand new pieces of quarterback-centric content on CBS Fantasy this week. You won't find this kind of coverage anywhere else, and once you're done, you'll know everything you need to know about the position.
And, if you missed it, we went. We'll be covering running backs next week, followed by wide receivers. By the time we're done, you'll be an expert, too.
- Dave Richard breaks down the QB position by draft tiers
- Dave gives you a comprehensive strategy for how to approach the position
- Heath Cummings gives you reasons for why last year's standouts won't repeat it
- Jamey Eisenberg gives you his picks for the position
- Heath gives you his picks for the position
- Our experts defend their rankings in a round table discussion
- Jamey breaks down 20 QBs who could emerge as starters, and how they might get there
- Jamey takes a look at early values based on draft position
- Don't get caught without a replacement with Dave's guide
- If you don't want to invest heavily, you can still survive with streaming options
- Upside/Downside for second-year QBs: Heath dives into the numbers to show the best and worst-case scenario
- QB projections: Get exclusive access to Heath's projections
- QB Dynasty rankings: If you're looking long-term, here's how to rank them
QB under the spotlight
Mock drafts this week
Fantasy Football Today Newsletter
Get tips, advice and news to win your league - all from the FFT podcast team.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Jamey Eisenberg was at MetLife Stadium for the Giants first preseason game against the Browns,...
The Eagles are anything but healthy early in the preseason. Should we change our Fantasy e...
Enter today for your chance to win a 65-inch LG W7 ultrathin OLED TV
The first week of the preseason didn't bring many changes to Dave Richard's Tiers, though the...
Rookies! Injuries! Depth charts! The running back landscape has changed after one week of preseason...
Grab one of the three elite tight ends or wait for the mid-to-late rounds? We’re talking tight...